How can I assemble the Purisoo?
1. Attach the Pump Cylinder to the Top Cap
2. Screw the Top Cap clockwise onto the Bottle Body(top)
3. Screw the Filter Guide clockwise onto the Bottle Body (bottom)
4. Install filter into the Filter Guide
5. Close the system by turning the Bottom Cap clockwise onto the Bottle Body(bottom)
6. Attach the Handle with the Pump Support
How can I install the strap?
Can I purify the water under 0 degree or over 50 degree?
No. that can cause damage of the filter so you won’t be able to properly purify.
What are some precautions while using the Purisoo?
After pumping, water may remain in the bottom cap. Be sure to shake to remove water.
Can I use a dishwasher?
No you can’t clean the Purisoo bottle and filter with a dishwasher.
How can I clean the Purisoo?
1. Take the Handle off
2. Unscrew the Top Cap to open the top
3. Empty the bottle
4. Pull the Pump Cylinder apart from the Top Cap
5. Open the Bottom Cap and remove the filter
6. Unscrew the Filter Guide from the Bottle Body
7. Wash every parts with clean water thoroughly
8. Let them dry completely before re-assembly
How can I clean the exchangeable sieve?
Swish in any clean water to remove any dirt on the exchangeable sieve.
Do not touch the exchangeable sieve base with a tool or with any sharp objects.
Can I store hot / cold water in the bottle?
The suitable water temperature is 5 ~ 50℃. If you put too hot or too cold water in the bottle, some parts may be distorted.
I lost a component (such as exchangeable sieve or silicon rings). Where can I buy it?
You can buy parts for Purisoo. Please contact us: email@example.com
How do I replace the new filter?
1. Open the system by turning the Bottom Cap counterclockwise
2. Remove the filter package and install the filter into the Filter Guide
3. Close the system by turning the Bottom Cap clockwise onto the Bottle Body(bottom)
How much water can I purify with one filter?
It can purify up to 1000 liters of water depending on the water quality. (Based on tap water testing in Republic of Korea). It may vary depending on your environment where you use Purisoo.
How do I maximize the life of the filter?
- Dry thoroughly and store separately from the bottle.
- Depress sediments as much as possible and then purify the water.
Can Purisoo filter purify sea water?
No, seawater cannot be purified. Colloid liquids such as juice and milk can be purified, but the filter may be blocked right away and no longer usable.
How do I know if the filter should be changed?
- The number of required pumps will have increased dramatically to fill the bottle.
- Or, you can not pump at all.
In the above cases, the filter may have run out of life. We recommend replacing with a new filter.
The fabric of the filter has torn. What can I do?
You can use that filter which has torn. However, the performance of the filter may be degraded.
Can I wash my filter with kitchen cleaner like detergent?
No, you can’t. Swish in any clean water to remove any dirt on the filter base.
How do I clean the filter?
1. Remove the Filter and clean under running water
Note: the Filter head should be kept clean to avoid any infection.
2. Swish in any clean water to remove any dirt on the filter base
Note: Do not touch the filter base with a tool or with any sharp objects
3. Shake the filter well as water may be collected in the bottom fabric of the filter.
4. Dry thoroughly and store separately from the bottle for bacterial growth inhibition.
Where can I buy extra filters?
You can buy on NAVER Storefarm. (Republic of Korea Only.)
We are preparing to sell on AMAZON and a varieto of offline shops.
What is precautions when I carry Purisoo?
1. Wipe or shake any water from the Bottom Cap
2. Make sure the Silicon Lid and the Bottom Cap Cover is closed securely to avoid any water leaks
3. Try to keep the Purisoo in an upright position.
What is precautions when I store Purisoo?
1. Filter should be kept separated from the bottle.
* Remove the Filter and clean under running water
* Swish in any clean water to remove any dirt on the filter base
* Dry thoroughly and store separately from the bottle
2. Until the next use, the Purisoo should be kept clean and dry
* Do not use dishwasher
* Please dry thoroughly before you reassemble the parts
* Do not install the filter if you are storing the Purisoo long-term.
Can I purchase Purisoo in offline market?
We are preparing for offline selling.
Warranty & Return Policy
1 year from the date of purchase (Bottle/filter)
What is covered?
In the event of a defect in materials or workmanship within the one year of warranty period
What is not covered?
This warranty does not cover any damage caused by product misuse, abuse or failure to follow instructions provided herein for proper use, maintenance, cleaning or storage.